We have transformed the non-functional spa into a multifunctional object and thus a forgotten, unused building which used to be avoided by people, turned into a lifeful space. A safer and more useful one. Such a space citizens of Bratislava benefit from and where they like to spend their free time.
A more modern
and more functional space
Not only has Central turned into a shopping centre of Bratislava, we have also preserved its original function. We have transformed the old spa into a more modern and more functional centre for relaxation and sport with fitness studio, spa zone and a 25 metres long swimming pool.
Central Shopping Center
- Type: retail
- Location: Metodova 6 Street, Bratislava, Slovakia
- Office space for renting: 39 000 m2
- Number of premises: 155
- Number of parking spaces: 1 300
- Beginning of construction: 2009
- Completion of construction: 2012
- Architectural design: Ateliér Ivan Kubík